Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

Marriage Monday - It's our 8th year

Eight years ago today we got married at Monte Carlo Hotel in Las Vegas.  When we first started going out, we thought that we were fine with being in a long distance relationship.  After five years of that I guess Jeff had a thought, he wanted a full time wife around his home.  The rest is history.  Let me share with you the story that my sister wrote about our relationship and today is a perfect day to reminisce.  I am happy to report that we are still together, enjoying life, growing old together and looking forward to many more years of happy together.
 
 

By the way, guess what I got for a combine gift for mother's day and anniversary gift?  A new computer.  Yeah!  See I told you Jeff is a generous husband.  I can't wait to use it but first Jeff has to install whatever operating system it needs, etc. blah blah blah.  But I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment