Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wonderstruck Wednesday - I am in awe

Yesterday I decided to stay at home and catch up again with my blogging, sewing and some household chores.  While ironing some of the fabric in preparation for my project, I noticed my beautiful orchids.  It's still as beautiful when it opened the first bloom until now that it has all the five blooms staying as pretty as last year when I received it from my neighbor Pam.  I am in awe and still wondering how I did it and how it is still alive after 11 months.  In just a couple of weeks it would be one year old and I am hoping that it will celebrate it's anniversary that coincides with my birthday.  It was a nice and warm day yesterday and I contemplated on going for a round of 18 but there was just too many things to do at home.  While doing this post I noticed the roses in our front yard and I decided to take some photos.  You know that expression "stop and smell the roses"?  Well, that's exactly what I did except I noticed a bee buzzing so I just took some quick pictures instead.  I cannot believe how such simple things in life can bring so much joy.  All these flowers are growing and I am still in awe.  Jeff takes care of all these amazing roses and I am so glad we decided to plant these in our front yard.








My pride and joy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment