Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Trophy Tuesday - Dust Collectors

It is amazing what you find when you are looking for something else in and around the house. We decided to check all the areas in our home for this special gift that I bought for my daughter a couple years ago.  I asked Jeff to store it in our secret storage since I won't need it until 2016.  Unfortunately he can't remember where he placed it and hopefully he can remember where it is hiding before the end of the year.  In the meantime, he found an old trophy of his.  Apparently a friend ask him to sub in a bowling tournament which the team ended up winning.  It's funny because we actually go bowling at least once a week with friends.  Between the two of us, there's not a lot of dust collecting items in our home.  But I actually have a couple of trophy that I kept from a long time ago, maybe the 90's.  There was also a golf tournament trophy that I received but it was damaged during my move. As we reminisce on how we got our trophies, we noticed the amount of dust it has collected.  I am sure there's a lot of people who cherish their tropies, maybe even have a display cabinet for them and other items they collect.  Do you have a collection of something or maybe a sports memorabilia? 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment