Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Sewing Saturday- I truly enjoy being creative

After receiving a text message from my brother from another mother, aka PJD, it was time to get busy with baby girl items because his daughter gave birth to a baby girl.  So now he has three grandchildren.  A couple of days ago I went to the fabric store to get some baby girl stuff.  I wasn't sure what I was going to make but I know I need some pinks and light colored fabric.  Since my sewing table was already out with all sorts of fabrics and notions, it did not take a long time to get busy.  It feels really good when I am creative and the products that gets completed in a span of one day.  Here's what I have done so far.  There's also an order for two aprons from the owner of the cafe where I volunteer.  She was given an apron that I made about two years ago as a thank you gift.  I recently saw her wearing it and the fabric is all faded from washing but the apron is still intact.

Reversible burpp pads

Kiera's set with Binki holders

More  bibs

Burp pads or Burpees
There's more sewing next week and I'll keep sharing what I have completed and if you know someone who is having a baby and would need some of the above items, you can leave me a comment to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment