Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

Must do Monday - Variety of items

Do you ever have one of those days where you want to change, rearrange, clean up, and replace things around your home?  Well, that is what I have and will be doing when the weather outside is wet and windy.  In the kitchen I have rearranged and cleaned up some of the kitchen drawers.  I just remembered that I also would have to do some baking.  The bananas are getting over ripe and as you can see in the photo below, I have so much lemons that I have to do more baking.  Most likely I will do a lemon bread, lemon muffins and possibly lemon squares.  The only problem about baking all these variety of yummy snacks is that we end up eating them.  Although I do share them with some of my friends and even the guys at the golf shop where I play.  They love the surprise of what treats I bring on a weekly basis.  Since I only have two jars of marmalade left, I could make another batch because I have some more oranges that needs to be used.  


These are my new seasoning jars.  I love it because I can see clearly what's inside and easy access.

The lemons are a bit expensive at the store so when someone offers them,  I say thank you very much.
This was the lemon bread I made and I love the lemon glaze I used as the topping.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment