Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tidying Tuesday - March equals Spring Cleaning

One of my BFF from Canada thought it was hilarious that I need one day a week for myself when I already golf twice during the week.  I have assigned Tuesday as my ME day but not necessarily a day that is all about me.  It's a day where I try to catch up on house work, blogging, sewing or crafts, being Jeff's secretary (after all these years, I am still filling papers).  Although the majority of the bills are paid electronically, the bills are still on paper and for the sake of record keeping, I am still filling it on their assigned folder.  As I go through the motion of tidying up, I found a box and couldn't remember what I kept inside. OMG, there it was, the pile of golf score card for 2015.  I wasn't really sure the purpose of it but at that time, I would just put the card in this box.  I forgot to take a photo of it so I can's share with you but you could just imagine how thick it was.  The good news about tidying up, I have completed my tax forms for 2015 and I will be able to submit it two months before the deadline.  Another item in our agenda is finalizing the all inclusive vacation for the summer. We have received confirmation and paid for everything. You know what this means, right.  I will starting to count sleeps before this vacation.  We might do some small trips before that, but for now that's our big get away for 2016.  If you remember my post at the beginning of the year with regards to completion of forms for Canada and USA.  Well, it's a bit of a struggle with two months going by and we are still not finished.  Most of the forms are completed but only on a draft format.  We have started photocopying the required evidence and hopefully we could finalized everything this month.  

 Image result for cleaning lady
 Image result for woman golfer

 Image result for secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment