Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunshine Sunday - Remember the Mr. and Miss Collection

When my son and daughter were little, they had some of these books.  Later on my son had a t-shirt that says Mr. Messy - I can't remember if he bought it or someone gave it as a gift.  There was a time when we decided to buy one of these books just for souvenir and I found this one for me and I think my daughter bought the other one for Jeff.  I am currently having a senior moment and I am not sure if this is correct.  Hopefully when my daughter reads this, she will send me a message or submit a comment.  Do you remember these collections?  If you have children, do they have one of these books?  I know that I still have them somewhere in one of my collection box but I can't find it.  In the meantime, I copied the exact same book.         
 
                                                                   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment