Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Frosty Friday - Happy Valentines Day

Frosty equals frosting on the cupcake.  I apologize if you thought that we are having frost in San Jose.  I feel really bad for the other parts of the USA and of course Canada that are having an awful winter.  After a while those white fluffy snow gets old specially when they are knocking down power lines and leaving people without power.  Yesterday I decided to make a little treat for Jeff for Valentines.  I hope that what I am sharing today will make you feel just a bit better to get on with your day.  Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.  Before I forget I have a couple of friends who are celebrating their birthdays today.  Sue from Georgetown, Ontario and Marty from Ottawa, Ontario.  Happy Birthday to both and maybe you have more happy days to come. 

Happy Valentine's Day chocolate cupcakes with nuts and vanilla frosting!

Happy Birthday cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment