Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sincerity Saturday - Gemstone meaning

Do you know what your birthstone means?  I didn't.  I was looking for what each year of anniversaries meant and instead I found the meaning of birthstones.  This was at the very end of the pages of my old address book.  It was so old because some of the names on the book, I do not recognize, not sure why I have their name and numbers.  When I say old, it's at least 20 years old.  Really, who still keeps an address book.  I actually found another one which was more recent - ten years old. Haha!  Hold on, I was getting to the subject for today.  Here's what I found.
  • January - Garnet (Constancy)
  • February - Amethyst (Sincerity)
  • March - Aquamarine (Courage)
  • April - Diamond (Innocence)
  • May - Emerald (Love)
  • June - Pearl (Longevity)
  • July - Ruby (Contentment)
  • August - Peridot (Married Happiness)
  • September - Sapphire (Clear Thinking) 
  • October - Opal (Hope)
  • November - Topaz (Fidelity)
  • December - Turquoise ( Prosperity) 

No comments:

Post a Comment