Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Weak or Wild Wednesday - Taste of Coffee

Before moving to San Jose, the coffee brand that I drink everyday before going to work is Tim Horton's coffee with double milk no sugar.  After getting the Keurig Coffee Machine from my MIL, all we drink now are all the different flavors from the different coffee brands.  Jeff has his own selection of favorites while I have a lot more variety since I like trying out new ones that are in the store as well as the limited edition kind.  I prefer the different flavor ones to just the regular, decaf, dark, light, roast.  Both Jeff and I don't care for the very strong coffee as it makes our blood pressure go high, specially me who really have to watch it.  Last Monday while re stocking our coffee display, I noticed that all of Jeff's favorite are gone.  We started checking on line for new flavor and we found some type that we would like to try.

Mocha Nut Fudge K-Cup® Coffee Mocha Java K-Cup® CoffeeIsland Coconut® K-Cup® Coffee
 
French Vanilla Supreme K-Cup® CoffeeGolden French Toast® K-Cup® Coffee
Crème Caramel K-Cup® Pack

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to try Island Coconut, Golden French Toast and Creme Caramel. Please save me one of each to try if you end up getting a box.

    ReplyDelete