Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tempting Tuesday - To have a party or not

Only a month and a half and I will be celebrating a big birthday.  There's still part of me that wants to have a party only because of tradition.  I always have a big party every 10 years.
Although Jeff already has given me this year's birthday gift - a trip to Hawaii, then it really does not make sense to spend more.  In reality it is just another day in May and it's not a big deal if I don't have a party this year.  My friend from SJPD suggested to just have a luncheon with the rest of the group at work.  Since my sister will be with us for ten days, I could just spend each and every day having fun with her which is like partying, right. The more I write about it, the more silly I feel about being undecisive about it.  Which only means that it's not meant to happen. 
This sort of reminds me of my 30th birthday party.  I did pass out on the leather couch of the penthouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment