Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tricky Tuesday - Too many things so little time

It has been a few months since I've done nail art for my nails and like any type of skills, if you don't use it, you lose it.  I'm embarrassed to show them because it was such a rush job on my toe nails and it's a little messyAs for my finger nails, I kept it simple and it turned out not so bad.  My excuse is that in between doing my nail art, I baked a lemon nut bread and I did one load of laundry.  So you can imagine what I am going through.  It was one of those days where I was multi tasking.  I almost forgot that I also made some spaghetti sauce and I went out to check out some blazers at Kohl's before lunch.  I've been busy and it's only Tuesday.  
Glitter nails
Lemon pecan bread

Ground turkey spaghetti sauce with mushroom and red pepper

Messy nail art

No comments:

Post a Comment