Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Shower Sunday - Baby shower gifts

One of the girls at the place I volunteer is having a baby sometime this summer.  The girls are planning a baby shower this coming Friday.  I was asked if I can make some things for the baby - she is having a GIRL.  As you may remember, I was able to do a bit of sewing yesterday even with the grandkids around.  Today I am just sharing what I have done without buying new fabrics since my friend told me to just use whatever I can find in my collection of fabrics.  In case you cannot figure out what I have sewn, here's the list.
  • Two small baby bibs
  • Two baby blankets (one with pink and one with yellow flannel on the reverse)
  • One baby pillow & pillowcase
  • One burp pad
  • Two medium baby bibs - my friend already picked it up and I forgot to take a photo.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment