Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

First Friday - Card and birthday gift

Only 32 more sleeps before my big birthday and so far I have received two birthday cards and two gifts.  The first gift was from Jeff which was really early - the trip to Maui which was a couple of weeks ago.  The second gift arrived a couple of days ago and it was from my friend from Mississauga (Edith and Percy).  I am guessing she did not want to be late so she sent it early.  How thoughtful of them to remember my special day which I believe is the same day as their daughter's birthday.  

100% Pashmina
 
This weekend I am going to try to finish my guest list so I can send it at least one month before my birthday.  My sister and I have been planning some of the menu which will be finalized when she arrives.  For a while I thought that I was not going to make a big deal about it but now I am getting a little excited specially after completing the design of the invitation.  Thanks to my daughter who gave her most honest opinion and awesome suggestion in order to come up with a special birthday invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment