Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sadness Sunday - She's moving on

Somehow I knew that it was going to end soon.  My daughter has ended her blog which she started six years ago. It is sad because it was one of the ways I sort of connect with what's happening in her life.  Although we use other social media and of course the good old long distance calls, I sure will miss reading all her posts.  She was the main reason why I started blogging.  Her suggestion was that it will give friends and family a chance to follow me and see how I am doing.  It's timely that she is ending her blog as she takes a new position in a bigger company.  I wish her all the best and I hope that when things start slowing down, maybe she will start another blog someday.







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the poem. I didn't know that so many people cared about my blog with the responses I received on my very last post. I know that I will be blogging again. I think I just need a fresh start.

    ReplyDelete