Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Fruitty Friday - New fruits to taste

There are so many different fruits that will be available to taste when we get to Hawaii.  I am already wondering what type of fruits they have that we don't get here in San Jose.  Of course I have to remember that there are some fruits that are very high in sugar so I will keep in mind to have a smaller portions.  Since I don't think I am allergic to any kind of fruits, it will be safe to try something new.  I started researching online and these are so far my favorites.
Jaboticaba (not sure what this taste like but I would like to try)
The Lanzones Fruit
Lanzones (this was one of my favorite when I was growing up)
Atemoya
Atemoya (my sister's favorite)-she found this in England while travelling and paid almost $10 for one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment