Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Shamrock Saturday - Happy St. Patrick's

For the month of March, I replaced my garden flag with the St. Patrick's theme.  I only realized that I did not have anything for this month.  Shortly after Christmas, I decided to make one using all the leftover fabrics that I have and found some shamrock that we use to decorate our twig tree.  When we lived in San Jose, my MIL would make corned beef and cabbage and have green beer.  Usually her daughter from LA would also spend a few days with her.  This year we probably won't do anything and we probably won't check out any of the local bars.  So my flag outside is the most Happy St. Patrick's Day that I could do.  And to all my Irish friends, here's my favorite Irish blessing.

Image result for irish blessing



Image result for happy st patrick's day

No comments:

Post a Comment