Pages

Monday, March 12, 2018

Misunderstood Monday - Biscuits?

When it comes to shopping for groceries and other stuff, we always go together as it is more fun doing it together.  But every now and again, Jeff needs certain items at Home Depot or Rona but he still ask if I would like to go with him.  There are times when I have nothing specific that I'm working on or finishing, I don't mind going and I do it more for the exercise, I walk around aisle by aisle until Jeff is ready to cash out.  One day, he said that he needs to go to Home Depot to buy some biscuits.  I was not really paying attention since I was concentrating on my painting, so I said, go ahead.  After a few minutes, I realized what he had said, and I thought it was odd that he is going to HD and get some biscuits.  I sort of shook my head and continued painting.  Later on, Jeff was back and I forgot to ask him what he got at HD.  A week later he was showing me some of the prep work he is doing for the shutters for our family room.  Guess what I saw?

These are inserts for in between the pieces of wood that he is putting together.





No comments:

Post a Comment