Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Scrumptious Sunday - Are you hungry?

This time I am blaming it to the Patriots. While watching their exciting game last Sunday, my stomach was all in a know because I was so nervous that they might lose.  Of course if you watched Superbowl LI, you know what I mean.  It was an awesome ending but not so great for my stomach.  I've been experience heartburn since Sunday and it has finally subsided today.  When you have heartburn or acid reflux, you lose your appetite and you get so picky on what to eat.  They say avoid acidic fruits, spicy food, fried food and so on.  Well, that leaves you with very bland and no so appetizing meals.  I ate a lot of bananas, some oatmeal and soupy dish that are bland.  So what is scrumptious today?  All of the things I was craving for when experiencing heartburn and I know I can't have.  While searching for great pics of foods, I found some of the ones my daughter have tried and I am sharing because they are so yummy.  Now, are you hungry?

I believe this one is from a Toronto restaurant as well as the one below.


This is from one of the restaurant in Miami.
 
Image result for lobster dish images
This one is from the food network, lobster and more lobster.

No comments:

Post a Comment