There was a particular hat that I have been looking for both in the stores and online. But after I stop searching for it, then I finally found it. It's a black hat, very simple but the one I found at Ross had two big gem stones that was ugly. For the special price, I bought it because I knew I would remove the bling and replace it with something classy. So I started searching for left over fabrics, buttons, etc. Last night I finally finished all the attachments
and here's the result. Just in case you are wondering how each design is attached to the same hat. After I took the gem stone, I inserted a magnet inside the side of the hat, just behind the spot where you see the left over glue. Then on each of the clip design I inserted inside one washer that Jeff found in his supplies. This way I don't waste two good magnets.
Some of the buttons were sewn and the owl was glued to the fabric. Now I can pick and choose what clip to use for the hat depending on what outfit and activity I am using the hat for.
|This is probably a Saturday one when checking out arts and wine festival.|
|Most likely wear this at night, I am sure I'll have some night owl fans.|
|I will probably wear this when I am with my MIL as she loves lady bugs.|
|I forgot to make one for the San Jose SHARKS. Maybe in the fall when NHL begins.|
|You can still see the left over glue from the gem stone that I remove.|
|Magnet on the left and washer on the right.|