Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Synchronize Saturday - Everyone is a winner!

With only two more days before the closing ceremony of the Olympics, I thought of doing this post to congratulate all the winners and the participants of this year's Olympic.  We have been recording most of what coverage with can get of almost all the sports.  Trying to watch everyone of our recorded events takes a lot of time and therefore we had to pick and choose which one to breeze through and which one to truly enjoy.  The last couple of nights we have been watching the duets and group synchronize swimming.  Although I cannot swim maybe in my next life I could be one those swimmers.  I am so amazed of what they can do under water and how long they stay under with their feet doing all the work above water.  We will most likely catch the finals tonight of this great sports.  Today I just finished watching the women's golf and I so happy for Inbee Park and Lydia Ko as they are my two favorite players.  Of course I was routing for Brooke Henderson of Canada.  One last item to mention, the other sports that I would have done, that is if I was young and athletic is the 4 person rowing.  Jeff just giggles everytime I mention these events because both of them are water sports and as most of you know, I can't swim and I am still petrified with open water swimming.  Not that I will do it.   Team sports is definitely something that requires being in sync and togetherness.  Congratulations to all the participants of the 2016 Rio Olympics.

Image result for winners of olympic womens golf



 Image result for winners of olympic womens rowing



  Image result for synchronized swimming

No comments:

Post a Comment