Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

Methodically Monday - Mastering the USCIS test

In a few more days I will be attending the interview/test for my US citizenship application.  It's hard to believe that the process seems to be moving along faster than I thought it would be.  Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining since I only submitted it sometime in April.  So now what.  I have been studying the 100 questions and I think I am comfortable with all the correct answer.  According to their website, applicants will be asked 10 out of the 100 and you will have to get 6 correct in order to pass.  But that is not the only test.  Everyone will have to be tested on their reading, writing and speaking ability.  Jeff doesn't think I will have an issue with that.  So here's one question that I have to make sure I get the right answer. Why do you want to become an American citizen? The correct answer is - in order to vote in the federal election.  What if they ask me if there are additional reason why?  I will have to provide something short and true.  For some reason whatever I wrote yesterday did not get saved so I won't even bother to rewrite.  Next week I will update everyone on the result of my interview.  Wish me luck and I truly hope all goes well. If you are into praying,
say one for me
Image result for Canada flag  
Image result for usa flag 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment