Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wondering Wednesday - Friends come and go

How important are friends in your life?  Do you even need them if you have family that surrounds you? Do you replace the ones you lost due to distance or disagreements?  How quickly do you make new ones when you move to a new city, state or province or country?  Do you feel you need to reconnect with childhood friends or college friends?  How many do you need to make your life complete?  You are probably wondering where I am going with this.  Let me start with my next CPBB guest who will be arriving on Monday.  If you have been following my blog, I am sure you have read about my BFF aka Brother from another mother.  In fact I wrote about him on the section on my blog SPOTLIGHT.  This will be a great week for us to reconnect and hear all the stories of his daughter's travel.  Sarah will be joining him for this trip.  On another note, one of my golf buddy will be moving out of the city and will head towards the Delta.  They are also our couple friends who we go out for dinners, vacations, mini weekend getaways and sometimes bowling.  Last week one of our other couple friends are moving out of the country and taking a job in Paris.  They are friends of ours that lives around the block.  We meet them once a month in our neighborhood dinner get together.  They are the couple that we go for dim sum every now and then.  We have exchange dinners and attended each other parties that we have hosted. By the end of October we would have be missing our couple friends but hopefully could keep the friendship intact.  This would mean that I have to replace my 4th player for our weekly golf.  Friends are part of your life and yes they come and go but some you are lucky to have them in your life for a very long time.  It takes two to keep the spark alive.  This is my favorite.

Image result for you will always be my friend because you know too much
 

No comments:

Post a Comment