Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Team Thursday - The Presidents Cup is on

For those of you who are avid golfers or an avid fan of golf, I don't have to remind you of this great golf event.  The USA versus the INTERNATIONAL.  Of course it's a bit difficult to cheer for one and not the other because some of my favorite players are on each side of the team.  I have recorded each day of the competition because of the time zone it will be difficult to watch live.  This year's cup is being held in Incheon City, S. Korea and I know that's at least 12 hours ahead of PST.  Each of the team is represented by the best in each of their country.  It will be an awesome four days of just exciting golf and team spirit.  I can't wait for it to start.  In case you are not aware of the players representing each team, here they are.
May the best team wins.  Good luck to Jordan and Jason.  Both my favorite who are representing USA and International.  This will be fun but difficult to cheer for.

 Image result for presidents cup team 2015 photo
Image result for presidents cup team 2015 photo 
Image result for presidents cup team 2015 photo


No comments:

Post a Comment