Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Tantalizing Thursday - It'll make you hungry

When it comes to taking photos of food, I have to give a high score of ten to my daughter and her hubby.  Everything she sends me photos of what they had for dinner either at home, their local favorite restaurant or when they are on holidays.  Last weekend she share with me some photos of their dinner during their date night.  The place is called MIKU which is located in Toronto.  When I checked online, there was a similar place in Vancouver, BC.  Anyway, there are no words to describe the drink, entree and dessert.  Hopefully you will enjoy the photos as much as I did.  Thank you daughter for sharing.  I guess if you are in the downtown Toronto area, you should maybe check it out, that is if you like Japanese food.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment