Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2019

Scheduling Saturday - Or just winging it

A couple of weeks ago I decided to do something on the calendar for our next trip.  First I gave my daughter a chance to do some research as to her work schedule.  Once she has picked some dates then I started checking with some of my BFF's for their schedule.  After a week I had some dates filled up and as the days go by, the calendar was getting full.  Right now it I could add a little bit more, but I am not sure it will be a good idea.  As one of my BFF said, "she gets tired just looking at my calendar" and she does not know how I or we can do it.  Well, neither can I but I know we will try our best to keep to the schedule so we can accommodate everyone.  Part of me was thinking that maybe I should have booked a month for our trip.  Anyway, I just hope that it will all work out and some of the friends that I might not get a chance to visit will understand, hopefully.  I am already excited because it has been almost four years since I have been there.  So we will have to just wing it for some of the days that might be free, but actually I don't think there's any left.  While doing this post, I found on my calendar this quote:

Busy is a choice. 
Stress is a choice. 
Giving yourself to joy is a choice.  
Choose well.


Image result for calendar busy




No comments:

Post a Comment