Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Simona Saturday - The best tennis ever

Today I am making my own declaration as July 13 as my Simona Halep Day.  For those of you who are not a tennis follower, Simona won the 2019 Wimbledon Women's Tennis Championship.  The finals today was one of the most exciting one I have ever watched.  She had a lot of winners and only three unforced errors.  During her interview after the awards ceremony, she was so humble, sweet and very appreciative of her family, training team and of course all the support of her country.  I wish her luck on her next tournament, hopefully she will also win the US Open 2019.  That will make this year an amazing one for her and for her dreams to come true.  There were so many other great things she mentioned during her interview.  Just love everything about her.  Today is definitely a great day for tennis.

Image result for simona halep

Image result for simona halep

Image result for simona halep

No comments:

Post a Comment