Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Tastier Tuesday - Someday you can try it

As a follow up from my Sunday post, I decided to share more of my baking/cooking in the hopes that someday you will want to try one of these.  Although not everything is sweet, it
is still about baking.  It has been a while since I made Chicken pot pie and of course Jeff was happy to have it for dinner.  What I forgot to take a photo of was when I made the Chicken Enchilada for one of our friends.  I used the home made chili verde sauce that I have been using for my pork chili verde and of course for the enchilada.  I guess I should just share the photos because just by looking at them, I know you will say, that looks so yummy!!

Jeff made these chocolate chip cooking while we were camping. He cooked it in our convection oven in the RV.

Chicken Enchiladas with chili verde sauce.

Pork Chili Verde

Cassava Cake

Jeff's all time favorite - TIRAMISU.

Chicken Pot Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment