Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sweeter Sunday - Baking brings so much joy

My latest baking craze is the Crack Cake which I found on Pinterest.  It was a very interesting recipe so I thought I should try making it.  Recently Jeff got me a bundt cake pan and I wanted to put it to good use.  The recipe is full proof and it's so moist.  One good thing about it is that the finishing is just a glaze instead of frosting or icing.  Of course it is very light and trying different combination is endless.  It has been a few weeks and I have tried several combination of fruits, chocolate, nuts and liquor.  Everything so far has been a hit.  Almost forgot the most important tip of this cake, it is so so easy.  You have got to try it.

Double Chocolate Crack Cake with Kahlua Drizzle

Raspberry and lemon with white wine drizzle.

Cherry sprinkle with lime drizzle.

Blueberry and lemon crack cake.

My very first lemon meringue pie

Peaches and pecan crack cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment