Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Top Stitch Thursday - Easy placemats

Almost forgot, Happy July 4th to all my american readers.  Today is just another blah day where we live only because it was raining and I could not go out to golf.  This is the second day of the week and there might be a third tomorrow as they are calling for thunderstorms.  So what is the best way to spend the day aside from two loads of laundry.  As you can guess, from the title of this post, I am back in my sewing room.  Some of the items I did a few days ago and some are today.  The first one was a left over fabric from when Dan (Jeff's son) reupholstered his dining room chairs. He gave me the fabric the last time I saw him and promised him that I will make something of it.  The second set is a fabric I bought from Hobby Lobby when I was there in April.  It was a great deal so I bought it not really sure what to make of it. I am guessing you know what happened with the third placemat.  I seem to get on a zone of an item until I get bored.  At least it was a very productive day.

This placemat is a set of four and is for Jeff's son.

This set is very patriotic and will be for my MIL (when she moves to a new home)

This one will eventually a gift for someone whose dining room has these colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment