Pages

Friday, July 12, 2019

Floral Friday - Fresh and lovely

It has been a very long time since I have received fresh flowers as a gift.  Last week when one of my girlfriend visiting from Ontario was in town, she visited us and stayed for dinner.  It has been over 4 years since I last saw her.  So many changes in our lives and there was so much catching up.  She arrive at our house with a big bouquet of flowers and some beverages.  We had a really nice visit but it was too short.  I am hoping that she comes back again when she visits her family in Vancouver.  There was a lot of flowers that I had to split them in two vases to accommodate all the stems.  Of course I remembered to take a photo to share.  The following week, while chatting with another BFF from Ontario, she shared some of the photos she has taken of her garden.  I ask her permission to share them on my blog.  The other photos were taken either form the golf course or from our garden.  You remember that expression, stop and smell the roses?  Well, today is a good day to stop and enjoy any type of flower you see, except of course, if you have allergies, then maybe you might not enjoy sniffing them.






No comments:

Post a Comment