Pages

Friday, November 17, 2017

Fortunate Friday - Very lucky to have my SIL

It has been a long time since I had featured someone very important in my life.  Today is my favorite SIL's (son in law) birthday. Oh I forgot to mention, I only have one SIL.  I am using Fortunate even though it's not monetary but it's like I won the lottery when my daughter married Mike.  In 2010 when I retired I was not really sure how to explain how I felt about leaving my one and only daughter.  Even though she's a grown responsible woman and very independent, deep down she is still my kid. The only thing that made it easier to leave was that she was in good hands, actually change that, she's in excellent care of my SIL. I knew in my heart that he will always be there for her.  He also has an amazing family and they just embraced my daughter as one of theirs.  I could go on and on but today I just want to thank him and wish him an awesome happy birthday.  Maybe he might stumble upon my blog today so he will know how much appreciate him as my son in law. 








No comments:

Post a Comment