Pages

Friday, November 10, 2017

Family Friday - Country artists so together

After watching the 51st Annual Country Music Association Awards night, I can now declare my loyalty to the country music and their artists.  I just love that part when each artist accept their awards and the talk about family - like all of them - as one big family who resides in Nashville, TN.  A couple of years ago, Jeff and I plus my MIL had to go to Tennessee for a family emergency.  We had a day free to spend the day in Nashville.  We walked the downtown area, check out the stores, restaurants, bars and the whole experience was nothing but amazing.  Everyone was so friendly and happy.  There's live music every pub and restaurants that we passed by.  We weren't planning on buying some footwear, but we stop by one store and they had a deal -  buy one pair of boots and get two free. We did it, one for Jeff, mine was free and also for my MIL. I guess that could the beginning of being part of the country family.  Actually maybe even before when we visited my BFF Susan in Texas.  I did buy my first cowboy boots and still loves wearing them, except not during winter.  So back to country family.  Here are some of my favorite artists and a list of favorite songs old and new.
  • Carrie Underwood - Before he cheats
  • Sam Hunt - Body like a back road
  • Martina McBride - In my daughter's eyes
  • Rascal Flatts - Prayin' for daylight
  • Lady Antebellum - Need you now
  • Kenny Chesney - You had me from hello
  • Kacey Musgraves - Christmas makes me cry
  • Lone Star - Walking in Memphis
  • George Strait - I cross my heart
  • Alan Jackson - Remember when
Image result for country artists from nashville

No comments:

Post a Comment