Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Satisfied Saturday - Four months already

Can you believe that four months is already over?  I am trying to figure out what I have done and where did the time go?  When you think of the number of days and hours in that four months, you are probably wondering like me.  I know that I have spent at least five hours, twice a week golfing.  As for volunteer hours, maybe a total of 150 which includes my sewing time on projects.  Not to forget that I took as much time completing my application for US citizenship and actually mailed it last week.  Unfortunately, we are still working on Jeff's application for Canada.  I guess if we really spend an hour each day, we would have completed it by now.  We probably are at 80 percent completion but we have to make sure we don't forget anything because if its incomplete, the forms will be returned and not processed.  It is truly amazing what information they are asking even though Jeff and I have been married for almost 8 years and have known each other for 13 years.  I think they should have a different forms for people like us and a separate forms for people who are newly weds or arrange marriage or just new relationships. Oh, bother, it sounds like I am complaining.  On a good note, I am satisfied that four months did not just go by because I have completed tasks, projects and even took time to enjoy the outdoors. Life is good!

Image result for bayonet golf course seaside ca
Bayonet Golf Course, Seaside, CA

Image result for santa teresa golf course
Santa Teresa Golf Course, San Jose, CA

Image result for cinnabar hills golf course
Cinnabar Hills Golf Course, San Jose, CA
 
Image result for checklist clipart

No comments:

Post a Comment