Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Worthy Wednesday - Stop and smell the roses

Remember those days when you couldn't just take a photo of something that you like or something so pretty you have to stop and take a closer look.  This is when I really enjoy having a cell phone that has a great camera feature.  When I am out and about and I see certain thing that I wan to capture, the handy phone takes very good photos.  After playing tennis last Sunday, I decided to go around the park and take some of the pretty flowers that was worthy of being photograph.  Now I am sharing them with my readers specially those who loves gardening.  I was going to make a virtual bouquet of flowers for Easter but  I'm a little late.  You can still enjoy them because they are not wilted.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment