Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tasty Tuesday - Simple but yummy

Just realized that I have not posted anything for a few days maybe even a week.  I guess my weeks have been really busy.  Sometimes days are just going too fast and I haven't had the time to sit down and share some of whatever it is that I am up to.  Last night we decided to have a simple dinner.  I marinated chicken thighs (no skin no bones) and Jeff did the cooking or grilling.  While he was outdoor, I was doing the real cooking indoors.  To accompany the chicken I made some garlic noodles with vegetables.  Every now and then we get some really nice pineapple and put them also on the grill.  The other photo is just an extra one from the weekend.  Sometimes the simplest meal is just as tasty.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment