Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Treats Tuesday - Belated Easter

I forgot to share with my readers what I got from my MIL for Easter.  You know how thoughtful she is and she always gets me little surprises here and there.  So when we went to have Easter dinner at her home last weekend, she gave us a basket.  There were some treats for Jeff and some for me.  This is what we got and notice the cute stuff animal.

Most of this will be for Jeff except one of the chocolate eggs that's sugar free.

My MIL bought this because she recalls this name.  This is actually what my daughter's nephews and nieces call me.
As for my Easter gift to myself, Jeff ordered a new golf driver for me.  I love the color and read all the great reviews about it.  It matches my set and I love the color.


Cobra Women's Amp Cell Driver (Green, Right Hand, Graphite, Ladies)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment