Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Favorites Friday - The Masters

For the next three days most avid golfers and fans will be glued to the best tournament in golf.  Because Tiger Woods decided to come back for this tournament, the fans are really looking forward to his round.  After watching yesterdays first round, I am not sure he is ready to come back.  Maybe he really has lost his mojo as they say.  He seems to be very unhappy with most of his swings.  Anyway I thought I would share who are my favorites for this years Masters.  In no particular order, I just like watching these guys because they are good and they are fun to watch.
  • Jordan Speith
  • Bubba Watson
  • Ricky Fowler
  • Jason Day
  • Ryan Moore
  • Steve Stricker
  • Dustin Johnson
  • Adam Scott
  • Trevor Immelman
  • Keegan Bradley
Good luck to all my favorites and I hope that one of them wins and at least five are in the top ten.  I have recorded each round and have added extra hour on the final round, just in case.

Image result for the masters
My favorite hole even though I have only seen it on TV.  Maybe someday I will get a chance to see it as a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment