Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sweeping Sunday - Under construction

Welcome, month of June, the month that summer actually begins - June 21.  It reminds me of my time in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories.  Those very long days were hard to take at the beginning but actually was pretty cool if you get a chance to experience it.  It never gets dark.  Well, maybe for a couple of hours. This is the best part of summer months, when the days are longer and you can do a lot outdoors and not feel like night time.  For the next couple of weeks we will have to do a thorough house cleaning.  Since Jeff's recent project of changing the tiles in the front entry way, there was no point in cleaning because the dust and whatever particles off the tiles are all over the living room and kitchen.  Although he tries to keep it clean, you just can keep up.  He suggested that I don't worry about it as we can do it when the project is completed.  I will have to share photo of the before and after which I'm sure Jeff has been updating.  There are still many other projects he has in his to do list.  I am hoping this summer we can start on our bathroom, then the guest bathroom.  After that I am guessing we can relax and maybe even take a holiday.  




No comments:

Post a Comment