Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Magnificent Monday - My friendly gardener

It was a very busy weekend for us but I am very happy to share some photos from the garden of my friend who lives around our block.  Her backyard is such an interesting place to be and to visit.  This year her garden is looking awesome with all the different vegetables that are coming up.  She also has a dry stone creek and a little red mini bridge.  Anyway if you get a chance please visit We didn't come here for the grass and learn all about backyard gardening and more.





During the next couple of weeks, she will be helping us with some of our issues with our front yard gardening with possibly adding more flowers.  We would also like to get more plants/flowers for our three big pots that my cousin gave us prior to their move.  I hope you do check out my friend's blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment