Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Tedious Thursday - Using paintbrush

Do you remember the first time you were introduced to a computer?  It seems such a long time ago but I remember it so well.  My supervisor told me that the best way to learn how to use the mouse is by playing a game or use the simple paintbrush program.  So when I am done with my files for the day, I would spend at least a half an hour just using the mouse on paintbrush.  I would start with something small then erase it and finally I thought why not something bigger. It was very tedious and repetitive at time to the point my fingers would be in pain. The result is very interesting - I ended up with a full painting which of course I saved.  Later on I decided to get it printed and framed.  Sometimes I wonder if I should enroll in a drawing or painting class.  Oh bother, there's not enough days in the week.

My first try and I called it Northern Exposure

My second try and I am sure you can guess the title - Fruit Salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment