Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Take Ten Thursday - Reminder

This morning while having my breakfast, I glanced quickly on my phone and read some articles on Flipboard.  Since I have not posted anything for a few days, no excuses, just busy enjoying life, I thought of posting a few reminders about happiness and life.
  1. Take ten minutes to relax and re-energize.
  2. Do something that you enjoy the most.
  3. Pick a skill that you excel and use it.
  4. Give - your extra few minutes (talk to friends and family and reconnect).
  5. Money is important but it's not everything, maybe to some.  
  6. Read positive articles and think positive.
  7. Eat healthy but it's ok to treat yourself every now and again.
  8. Enjoy the company of good friends.
  9. Say please , thank you and other kind words.
  10. Plan a trip even if you don't go through it.
I can't help it, but this little guys make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment