Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wagon Wheel Wednesday - I can't get that song out of my head

Before I start today's post, I have to share this song that I can't get out of my head.  The other night I was watching the CMT Festival Concert and one of the last performer was the lead singer of the band Hootie and the Blowfish and he sang his latest hit.  Just in case you don't know what I am talking about, here's the video.




Actually today, I just wanted to show the latest item that I bought from the store Tuesday Morning.  I was going to post it yesterday but I completely forgot about it.  They were so cute and it was so appropriate, so I bought it for myself.

Apron

Tea Towel
Although these colors does not match the kitchen decor or colors, I still love this set and will only use them when and if my girlfriends who loves golf is visiting.  Until then I will keep it in our linen closet.  It's mid week and I wish everyone a happy hump day.  Have you ever seen the GEICO commercial

 

No comments:

Post a Comment