Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Touristy Thursday - The scenic routes

It's all about the view, the historical places and just some of the touristy areas we stopped by.  As this is the last post of our weekend trip, I hope that you enjoyed it as if you were touring with us.  
St. Ores B&B located in Gualala, CA
Wild flowers near our cabin

Ocean view around Point Arena

Navarro Winery where we stopped for some wine tasting and bought an awesome Cabernet

The Point Arena Lighthouse and small historical museaum

The spa at St. Ores across our cabin. It has a hot tub, sauna and massage room.
Cliffs around the Point Arena Lighthouse

Redwoods near the grounds of our cabin - that's why I call it like camping.
Until our next trip, my blog will return to my day to day enjoyment of life of a retired me.

No comments:

Post a Comment