Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sports Sunday - It's time to pick

Another late post but I did not want to have another day without a post even if it's a short one.  I had started this post since late Friday night but we had a very busy weekend attending birthday parties, so this was put off.  All I wanted to talk about was my picks for the upcoming fall sports season.  It's actually nothing new if you have followed my blog before. 
  • NFL - New England Patriots
  • NHL - San Jose Sharks
  • US Open - Roger Federer 
  • PGA Fedex - Tiger Woods
  • LPGA - Inbee Park
As for baseball and basketball, I have not been following the games so if I have nothing to watch on TV, I might watch a bit of whoever is playing.  Yesterday morning I got busy baking because we had extra zucchinis.  I made two loaves of zucchini/pineapple bread, zucchini chocolate nut muffins and zucchini chocolate cake.  Some of these will be given to my golf buddies and other volunteer friends. I hope you had a wonderful weekend and is looking forward to the upcoming Labor Day weekend. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment