Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tense Tuesday - Too much sitting

What happens when you do a lot of sitting as a result of a long distance drive or long hours of scrapbooking or even just watching TV?  For many of you, probably nothing happens but for me it seems like my sciatica on my right leg is back.  Since I am not interested in taking any type of pill for it, the best solution for me is getting an hour of classic massage.  Lucky for me, I have an awesome massage therapist at the Preston Wynn Spa and her name is Natalie.  If I remember it correctly she has been my MT for at least a year and a half.  She is so good at unknotting the knots and relaxing all the tense muscles.  It's never too hard or too weak, just the right amount of pressure. It as been a while since I have gone so I hope to book an appointment this week.  Well, that's all for today because I have been sitting on my not so comfy chair and it's starting to act up.  I better go do some housework or some type of stretching.  I hope all my readers are having a terrific Tuesday instead of a tense day.  Relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment