Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Seafood Saturday - I see food differently

Someone once told me that he was on a seafood diet - "I see food and I eat them".  I thought it was funny as it was the first time I heard it.  Then one day I saw the Red Lobster commercial and the chef said "I see food differently".  As for me, I just love Seafood and I don't think there's a seafood that I don't like or have not tried.  Here are some of my favorites in their different categories.
  • Fish: Sea Bass, Snapper, Halibut, Swordfish, Tuna
  • Shellfish: Lobster, crab, shrimp, oyster, mussels, clams
  • Seafood dishes: Bouillabaisse, Cioppino, Paella, Salt & Pepper Shrimp
  • Soups: Lobster bisque, Tom yum, hot and sour shrimp
  • Sushi: BBQ eel, tuna, yellow tail, 
And here are some of the places I've had some of my favorite dishes.
  • Best Sea Bass ever - Lima, Peru
  • Best Steamed Whole Lobster - Montreal, Quebec
  • Best Bouillabaisse - Manila, Philippines
  • Best Alaskan King Crab - Whitehorse, Yukon
  • Best Salt and Pepper Shrimp - Mississauga, Ontario
Are you a seafood lover?  What are your favorites and where have you tried them?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment