Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Travel Tuesday - My idea of camping

Some say it's like a retreat, others might call it a quiet get away but for me I call it my idea of camping.  This past weekend Jeff and I ventured out along the coast, Highway 1 of California.  The route we took from San Jose for the first part was not pretty at all.  I don't want to say which highway but we knew that we would have to take a different one coming home.  The other part of the route was so scenic and so windy with a lot of elevations.  So if you like those magnificent postcard views then you will enjoy the ride.  Part of it I couldn't look anymore so I decided to take a nap.  When I woke up, we are almost at our destination.
It's a B&B with cabins and cottages called St. Ores located in Gualala, CA.  It's best to just share the photos.  By the way, there was no TV, telephone, nor cell phone signal. 

Jeff in front of the main building
Sea Pine cabin - where we stayed .
Sitting beside the pink lilies
Our breakfast basket delivered both mornings of our stay.
You will have to wait until tomorrow for all the photos of our meals because there's enough photos for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment