Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wimbledon Wednesday - Only 4 more sleeps

That's right only four more sleeps and it's will be the opening of the Wimbledon Open 2012.  On Monday will start the first round and the coverage will be very early in the morning but it won't be a problem because Jeff records everything for me.  Later in the day after all my chores are done or my volunteer work or helping my MIL or playing tennis or golf, then I sit in our living room and watch it and breeze through the commercials.  I could watch it all in less than half of the recorded time.  My favorite players does not change much unless for some reason they are not playing.  From the women's side - Ms. Sharapova, Ms. Stosur, Ms. Na and maybe Ms. Radwanska.  From the men's side - Mr. Federer, Mr. Nadal, Mr. Djokovic and Mr. Ferrer.  Unless they are playing with each other in the semi's or finals, then it becomes difficult because I would have to only cheer for one.  I am just hoping that one particular woman player does not show up so that I can really enjoy watching this year's Wimbledon.  To all my favorites, Good luck and may the best player wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment