Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Truthful Thursday - Not ready for total grey

It has been many years since the grey hair appeared and I am really not ready to be totally grey.  The problem is that my hair grows so fast that the roots starts changing after one week.  Because of several bad hair coloring product, I don't really trust doing it myself.  Sometimes I use a temporary color spray if I am going somewhere important, otherwise if I am playing tennis I wear a hat, if I am golfing I also wear a hat.  When the growth is almost an inch and I have to go out shopping or errands for my MIL, I put my hair in a pony tail and wear my Harley Davidson hat.  Every now and then, I am a bit daring and wear one of the wigs that I bought at this special store where the have really great price.  Here's my pony tail add on.
The color of this wig is very similar to my current high lights.
My next appointment will be in a few days and I am a bit excited because not only am I getting my roots done, I believe I will have some high lights and low lights.  It is also time to get a trim of my bangs and the ends to remove the dry part.   

No comments:

Post a Comment